Sunday, May 26, 2013

Challenge # 9 - Anything Goes! *****MUST include hand coloured image!

Hi Folks!

Hope you've all had a good couple of weeks?

I have a few special announcements to make this week, but first I will announce the winners of Challenge #8 - Anything But a Square.

The Winner (as drawn by Random.Org) is:
Monique! (23) with this beautiful 'flower.'

The Top Three as selected by Heather Valentin herself are (in no particular order)
Rebecca (29)

Nikki P (36)
 
Pam Phelps (53)


And the GDT for the next challenge (also selected by Heather) is:
Julie J (47) with this adorable card.


Congratulations everyone - all stunning projects.
Please could you all contact Heather at heather@purimagination.com with your choice of digis ($30 worth for the Winner and 2 digis of their choice (excluding retiring or pre coloured) to each of the Top Three.  Heather will provide a digi for the GDT to use for the next challenge.
Please put challenge #8 Winner/Top Three or GDT in the title of the email.

*****

Now, I have some very sad news as the lovely Linda Simpson is moving onto pastures new (mooooo!  lol) as she has been given an opportunity she can't refuse so we all wish Linda lots of luck in her adventures.  She'll remain a very dear friend to all of us, though we might get a bit of peace and quiet sometimes now, lol.  Best of luck Linda...we love you. xx

*****

Now for some news which I'm sure that many of you will be pleased to hear.  From this challenge onwards ALL the Lacy Sunshine Challenges will be Anything Goes!!!!  How cool is that?  It means that you can allow your imaginations to soar without restriction except that ALL projects MUST include a hand coloured digital or stamped image, meaning a picture NOT just words please. 

So the theme for this challenge (and every other challenge!) is Anything Goes!  Yay!

Remember that if you enter into the challenge using a Lacy Sunshine image each entry (up to 3 per challenge) will be entered into the draw for the $30 top prize twice...given you double the chance of winning.  Rude not to really, especially when Heather always gives away a fantastic free digi to anyone who wishes to use one in the challenge.  And this challenge's freebie is an absolute stunner!

Meet Stardust Satyress!!!!  Isn't she just wonderful?
And here she is coloured by Heather - so beautiful:


The Sunshine Girls have been following a theme of Mythology for this challenge.  All the images are brand new and will be released on the Lacy Sunshine Store this weekend.  I'm sure that you'll all agree they are very special and we'll be seeing more on this theme in the near future.  

So, without further ado I give you the Sunshine Girls beautiful inspiration for Challenge #9

Lexie
(Jamie - Pan)

Mandy
(Moonbeam Faun)
 
Tracey
(Selene - Moon Goddess)
 
Vicky
(Griffon)

Deanne
(Eleanor - Antheia the Flower Goddess)
 
Linda
(Lil Dragon)
 
Lynn
(Dragon Hatchling)
  
Jill
 (Maddie & Clover - Dryad)


Meredith
(Diana)


Anjie
(Unicorns)
 
And Manderly has come up with this stunning GDT card for us.
Thank you so much.
xx
(Amphitrite)

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and I love the free image. Thank you for offering this Heather.
    I had my image printed out for the last challenge but lost track of the time and missed it. I will make sure I don't miss this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new range and the fabulous DT creations are all very inspirational.
    Congratulations to the winners of the previous challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big grats to all the winners and what a great challenge, love all the creations by the DT's cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Ladies your creations are awesome!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant creations everyone and fabulous images, Heather (and Lexie) :)

    Congrats to the winners - beautiful creations!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners - fabulous cards from the DT, love the images x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the well deserved winners!!..
    Well done as always team..this weeks images look fantastic!!
    Loving Stardust Satyress!! In fact I love ALL the new digi's.. You never cease to amaze me Heather.. And of course we couldn't do what we do without the wonderful Miss Lexie, Heather's right hand (wo)man!!.. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered the challenge but my digi isn't hand coloured. I digitally coloured my Lacy Sunshine stamp in Photoshop. Is that ok to do? I did use my hand to colour using my wacom tablet...lol.

    Congratulations winners and awesome DT samples...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats winners!
    Fantastic DT creations! It all starts with fantastic images, huh? Thank you Heather for that!!! Thank you for having me as a GDT...loved every minute of it, working with such a wonderful image!!!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am so happy and gratefull for winning i love to see all the beautifull cards greetings monique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful DT creations and thanks for a great challenge now and future - yay Anything Goes! hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creations by DT!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for the beautiful free image. I have just loaded my card using her. I have also added a second card I also made today using a retiring image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous new images and stunning work from the DT. I'm thrilled that all the challenges will be 'Anything Goes' - no excuses not to join in!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! All of these samples are just terrific! All of them have been colored so beautifully. And I love all the designs of the cards. Great job DTs!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh! All of these samples are just terrific! All of them have been colored so beautifully. And I love all the designs of the cards. Great job DTs!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun DT projects! Those mythical images are great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely challenge and DT creations
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete