Friday, February 19, 2016

Rory's Movie Snacks

Hi Everyone, Anet here.

Lights ... Camera ... Action


Today I want to share my colouring of Rory's Movie Snacks Hair.  


I start by making short flicks with my darkest Copic Marker.  


Secondly I extend the Hair Flick with my second Copic Marker and then blend it out with my Copic Marker E21.


Tip

I like to go back with my first two Copic Markers, because it makes the flicks darker.

My finished Rory's Movie Snacks Image


This Rory's Movie Snacks Image let me think about the Ocars and Movie Nights.  And of course ... some Popcorn just have to be around while you watch a movie.

Copic Colour Combo that I used 
to colour this adorable Rory's Movie Snacks Image:


Now it is all over to you and we are looking forward seeing your beautiful colouring.

Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs

Anet x

No comments:

Post a Comment