Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Emily - English Rose

I colored this beautiful image of Emily from Artist Heather Valentin at Lacy Sunshine. I almost stopped on this one because I didn't like the colors of the dress I picked out. After I finished her I started going thru printed papers that I own thinking I would have nothing that went well with this dress color. After going thru almost every stack of paper I had, I finally found this paper right there in my Mariposa stack,  that I swore I would never cut. I love the paper and then out pops the perfect paper for sweet Emily. Well you know what happened, I cut my paper. It took me a few minutes to ponder the idea of cutting the paper, but I did it and I think now it was worth it. I learned a lesson here, even if you don't like something at first, finish it and you might be surprised how well it turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment