Thursday, March 24, 2016

Rory's Daisy Love

Hi Everyone, Anet here and today I want to share my colouring of the Daisies.

I used Heather's
I just love these adorable Rory Images.



Here is my colouring
of the Daisies in the
following steps


Firstly I used my lightest Copic Sketch Marker and coloured the middle of the Daisy.


  I then came in with E18 and E15.


To blend out the Copic Yellow combination for the Daisies.  I started with my darkest colour. Moving on to the second darkest colour and ended with my lightest Copic Sketch Marker.  Using the lightest colour in the end is to get a good blending effect of all the colours.


I coloured the Daisy Petals with a Copic Sketch Marker combination of C1, C3 and Blender Pen.



Took a closer photo of the colouring of the Daisy Petals
and done some colouring of the Grass and Wood Fence
to let the Daisy stand out.

Tip

For the middle of Daisy I made small dots with my E18.



I coloured the Daisy Leaves with my favourite Copic Sketch Marker Green combination.  


My finished Rory's Daisy Love Image.


Copic Colour Combo that I used 
to colour this beautiful Rory's Daisy Love Image:


Now it is all over to you and we are looking forward seeing your beautiful colouring.

Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful week!

Hugs

Anet x

No comments:

Post a Comment