Saturday, March 12, 2016

Wisteria Enchantress

Hi Everyone, Anet here and today I want to share my colouring of the flowers.

I used Heather's
She is just gorgeous.


Here is my colouring
of the flowers in the
following steps


Firstly I used my lightest colour and coloured all the flowers.  Then I came in with my darkest colour and add it to the flowers where I want to give some depth of colour.


To blend out the Copic Purple combination for the flowers.  I started with my darkest colour. Moving on to the second darkest colour and ended with my lightest Copic Sketch Marker.  Using the lightest colour in the end is to get a good blending effect of all the colours.

My finished Wisteria Enchantress Image


As you know from my previous colouring posts.  I like to go back again with my darkest Copic Marker to get a deeper depth of colour.

Copic Colour Combo that I used 
to colour this beautiful Wisteria Enchantress Image:


Now it is all over to you and we are looking forward seeing your beautiful colouring.

Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs

Anet x


1 comment: