Thursday, April 7, 2016

Rory It's All About The Flowers

Hi Everyone, Anet here.

Today I want to share my colouring of the grass.  

I used Heather's


Here is my colouring
of the grass in the
following steps


First I start by flicking with my darkest Green Copic Sketch Marker.  Yes LOL, at this moment it looks messy, but you will see it is going to come together at the end.

Tip

As mentioned in my previous colourings.  I always colour my skin and hair first.  You will also see, because I knew I want to colour the grass and it might go over the flowers and shoes, I coloured that as well.


Secondly I added my second darkest Green Copic Marker.  



Here I added my second lightest Green Copic Marker.  You can see that it is starting to look like she is sitting on the grass.



To blend the Copic colours I used my lightest green Copic Marker.  And whooo the grass is coloured.

Tip

If you want to catch up again on my colouring of the Daisies just visit my blog post here.

My finished coloured


Copic Colour Combo that I used 
to colour this beautiful 


If you ever feel like you want to improve your colouring of Lacy Sunshine Stamps have a look at Heather's Online Art Classes for Markers and Coloured Pencils. 

Now it is all over to you and we are looking forward seeing your beautiful colouring.  And oh yes ... from this point forward you are to enter your colourings in our Anything Goes Bi Weekly Challenge over at the Lacy Sunshine Blog.

But ... do not forget to come and have a look here what the Coloured Team have coloured for you.

Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful week!

Hugs

Anet x 

No comments:

Post a Comment