Thursday, May 19, 2016

Eleanor And Pickles Birdie Fun

Hi Everyone, Anet here.

Today I want to share my colouring
of the frog with you.

I used Heather's
Eleanor And Pickles Birdie Fun.



Here is my colouring
of the frog in the
following steps


Firstly I started with my darkest Green Copic Sketch Marker and blended it out with my second darkest marker.


Secondly I used my lightest and second lightest marker to blend out the previous colours.

Tip

I added a small amount of E93 in the white areas and blend it out with my lightest green marker.


I used my Colourless Blender Copic Marker to make dots on the side of the face.

My finished coloured
Copic Colour Combo that I used
to colour this adorable


If you ever feel like you want to improve your colouring of Lacy Sunshine Stamps have a look at Heather's Online Art Classes for Markers and Coloured Pencils. 

Now it is all over to you and we are looking forward seeing your beautiful colouring.  You can enter your colouring in our Anything Goes Bi Weekly Challenge over at the Lacy Sunshine Blog.

But ... do not forget to come and have a look here what the Coloured Team have coloured for you.

Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful week!

Hugs

Anet x 

No comments:

Post a Comment